HIXR 1/16 HEAT SHRINK BLACKRegular price $0.69
ProFIT® HIX general purpose polyolefin heat-shrinkable tubing is used for insulating, jacketing, bundling, and identifying wire and cables. HIX tubing is mechanically tough and resistant to abrasion and solvents while providing a longitudinal shrinkage less than 6%.
- Application specifications: SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5, Class 1 and 2
- UL File Number: E52612 (VW-1 except Clear)
- Operating Temperature: -67°F to 275°F (-55°C to 135°C)
- Shrink Ratio: 2 to 1
- Shrink Temperature: 250°F (121°C)
- Color: black (other colors available)